Breakfast smoothies are such a great way to start the day! I started my dairy-free smoothie kick after I got engaged in 2020. I was determined to clean up my eating and was also learning that (despite my denial) my body was anti-dairy, but that’s a whole other blog 😉
This dairy-free smoothie is super tasty and healthy (if you’re looking for a less-healthy recipe, check out my pumpkin muffins here!). I’m going on nearly 2 years of drinking it every morning andhonestly hasn’t gotten old for me. I absolutely love it!
One of the best parts about this recipe is how simple it is to make. It only takes about 2-3 minutes to whip up and fuels me for the entire morning.
I use a frozen pre-made Dole smoothie pack that contains strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and raspberries. The only other ingredients I add are a banana, almond butter and almond milk. That’s it!
This recipe will make one smoothie so double or triple the ingredients if you want to make more.
- 1 Dole mixed berry frozen smoothie pack (Alt. option: Costco’s Organic Smoothie Blend)
- 1 medium-sized ripe banana
- 2 scoops of almond butter (I like to use Justin’s Classic Almond Butter or Trader Joe’s Organic Almond Butter)
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk (I like to use Silk’s Unsweetened Almond Milk)
- To prepare the smoothie, combine smoothie mix, banana, almond butter and almond milk together in blender. I use my nutribullet if I’m making one smoothie or my Vitamix if I’m making more than one.
- Blend for about a minute until desired texture is reached.
That’s it! Super easy, right? I have other dairy-free smoothie recipes that I make from time to time but this one is my favorite 🙂
Enjoy and let me know what you think!